FIRST with real time Breaking News coverage overnight
Creative Commons License
Operation 100 News by Operation 100 News - Mike Frizzell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Posted material may not be copied, rewritten, published, broadcast, or otherwise shared without proper attribution given including link to original webpage.
Contact Mike Frizzell -
Operation100news@gmail.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Several sickened by Carbon Monoxide at JoCo restaurant

Posted: November 7, 2011 - 11:14am
Updated: November 8, 2011 - 2:30am

The Olathe Fire Department and Johnson County Med-Act crews responded to the Noodles & Company restaurant located at 15208 West 119th Street shortly after 11 a.m. Monday morning.

Two employees were transported from the scene by Johnson County Med-Act ambulances and a third drove himself to an area hospital following Carbon Monoxide exposure according to an Olathe Fire Department spokesperson. Five others were treated on the scene.

None of the injuries are considered life threatening according to the Olathe Police Department.

The strip mall, where the restaurant is located, has been completely evacuated as a precaution. Elevated Carbon Monoxide levels were also found in a neighboring Radio Shack store. The neighboring businesses were allowed to reopen for business just after 12:10 p.m.. The Noodles & Company remained closed until repairs could be made.

Updated information provided by the Olathe Police Department.

Stay with Operation 100 News on this blog and on Twitter for the latest details as they become available. Remember where you heard this news first. Operation 100 News, reporting the news to the public as it breaks.

Attention News Media LINK
Post a Comment