Shawnee Fire Department investigators have ruled the fire at Pegah's Family Restaurant at 7437 Nieman Road to be inconclusive. The fire was reported by multiple 911 callers around 1:45 a.m.
Shawnee Fire tells Operation 100 News the exact cause could not be determined and there was no reason to believe the fire was anything but accidental. The fire was determined to have started in a storage room where restaurant supplies were being kept.
Damage is estimated at $550,000.
FIRST with real time Breaking News coverage overnight
Operation 100 News by Operation 100 News - Mike Frizzell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Posted material may not be copied, rewritten, published, broadcast, or otherwise shared without proper attribution given including link to original webpage.
Contact Mike Frizzell - Operation100news@gmail.com